That’s right! Copies of my upcoming film “Fishes and Loaves: Heaven Sent” can be snapped up at the local Walmart stores this fall. It is my 6th title in two years to be carried by the world’s largest retailer. I should get a medal or something. lol.
Lionsgate has schedule release of the family film in early September. It can be ordered through Walmart.com at the link below and then streamed online as well as your own copy of the DVD.
MyTrivia from the set of “Fishes and Loaves: Heaven Sent”
- FNL:HS was the second time Patrick Muldoon played my father in a movie and the second time I was in a movie with Dominique Swain. This is the 4th film I worked under the Nander Entertainment banner.
- I celebrated my 16th birthday on set and the cast and crew got me a cake. I wasn’t prepared for that. Thank you, guys. The photo here is with my friend Patrick wishing me a happy one!
- My on-camera dog “Yoda’s” real name is Peppy Criss and she is the sweetest little doggie. Just love her. She belongs to our director, Nancy and her daughter Nicole. Peppy and I shared a trailer.
- I prepared for the role of “Chrissy” who was a vegan, by eating the same foods for months before filming began. Who knew eating vegan could make one feel so healthy and light.
- When I first came to LA to figure out acting and pursue my dream, the first person I met was Brandon Tyler Russell. We got to work together four years later on this film.